Become a Stallholder
Who is eligible
The market is for PRIVATE second-hand sellers only. Simply bundle up your unwanted goods, collectibles, bric a brac, furniture, books, toys, tools, antiques....drive in and pop your boot.
Whatever you can load into the car (no trailers), drive to the market and sell.
The market will setup only in the Wellington Rd end of the market, alongside the weekly Farmers Market.
You will not be permitted to use any of the free customer car parking on site.
You cannot sell
- Handmade crafts - we have a fabulous market to cover this www.mulgravemakersmarket.com.au
- Cut flowers, food or beverage, tobacco, firearms, explosions, poisons or pornography.
- New factory-made goods, factory seconds, samples (especially apparel) and pets (including fish).
- Prescription medications.
- ANY COUNTERFEIT or COPIED GOODS.
- Any items considered offensive to the general public.
Full terms and conditions can be viewed when you book online.
Booking a site
- Pre-book a site online ONLY. Sorry no phone or email bookings accepted.
- Bring your TryBooking receipt with you on the day.
- No refunds for non attendance or forfeited stalls.
Market day procedure
Stallholders must arrive between 6am and 7.30am. Market starts at 8am.
Site numbers will be issued on arrival.
Think about the environment, cut packaging and nasty non-recyclables where possible.
If you bring it in, please take it out. Bins are provided for public use only.
Bring your own shelter (MUST use 20kg weights on each leg). Limited number of trestle tables available for hire on the day ($5 trestle with photo ID).
You must operate within the confines of your allocated stall space.
This is an all-weather market, so be prepared.
Per vehicle $30 plus $0.30 booking fee (no trailers permitted) for a 3 x 3 site plus car parking.